Unsettling!

I must DO something.

Something to help my neighbors.
Something to bring awareness about orphans and orphan care!
Something to help Uganda!
Something to bring awareness to my community that we must sacrifice!
Something that will change the world. My world. Their world.
Something...

Many things are running through my head. Praying for God to bring light and direction. Pray for me.

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. (Colossians 3:16-17, New King James Version)

23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. (Colossians 3:23-24, New King James Version)

Praise God I have another day to DO something!

1 comments:

Deborah Ann said...

Wow, what a blessing you are here! I feel so encouraged and strengthened to 'Do something' for the Lord.

God bless you,
Debby