So, in the blog below you may have noticed that the scripture the Lord gave me didn't have locusts in it. Well, that is okay because I felt like the Lord gave Spirit to my prayers and gave me a kindred heart with the writer Moses.

I later did go find the locusts. They were in Joel. Other places to, but Joel was what I was looking for:
Joel 2:25 (New Living Translation)
The Lord says, “I will give you
back what you lost
to the swarming locusts, the hopping locusts,
the stripping locusts, and the cutting
locusts.
It was I who sent this great destroying army against you.


The scarier (not really scary) thing for me was the entire book of Joel and how I feel like it is a call to repentance and a preparing for the comping of the Lord. This plays to a bigger theme in my life about my family and how God desires to use us to prepare others for His coming. I have not continued to study yet, as it freaked me out. I did feel though that I had to at least give you a bit of the story.

So, that my readers is "part of the story." To be continued...

1 comments:

Lavender and Fireflies said...

I pray your restoration from the years of locust invasion is immenent. Me, we're still using Raid and brooms to clear the locusts.