Watch this-


I often don't feel like a masterpiece. Look like a masterpiece. Treat myself like I am a masterpiece. What about others that are masterpieces? (Lord, we don't have time for me to go here, now :))

What if I recognized, and appreciated the masterpiece that is being created as God chisels away at this wretched hunk of a life; because Lord knows it is glorious compared to what I could have done with myself. I'd probably be a lot happier to be around.

I am redeemed, glorious, a masterpiece: God's workmanship!

Had this experience the other weekend and it ties into this drama you just watched (or should watch)

I've listened to this song a thousand times; yet didn't "get it" until God was ready for me to receive it.

You make everything glorious

You make everything glorious

You make everything glorious

And I am Yours

What does that make me?

How can you miss that? Well I did! Just sang over it, through it, around it until singing it in worship, it HIT me. That makes me glorious!

Ever woke up and said to yourself "You are glorious" sort of changes your outlook for the day. Looked in the mirror "You my dear are glorious" hard to argue with the Lord on that one. But I try. But this Lord... but that... my butt Lord! Nope! Glorious!

We must change our outlook. Not to esteem ourselves but to recognize the truth of who we are! Just got off the phone with my bestest friend in the world and she said (something like) "we are not to walk around like the living dead- we are the dead made alive!" Amen sister!

1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. (Ephesians 2:1-9, New King James Version)

So as God chisels, I will rejoice! It will be painful, but worth it! Depression, overwhelmed, guilt...all just focusing on the wrong thing and not recognizing the MASTERPIECE that is ME!

Hope you have a blessed day! love, me



Entire song lyrics below:
or if you want to hear it:
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=bf9d630814bb07d8c4cf
________________________________
David Crowder
Everything Glorious

The day is brighter here with You
The night is lighter than its hue
Would lead me to believe
Which leads me to believe

(chorus)
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
What does that make me?

My eyes are small but they have seen
the beauty of enormous things
Which leads me to believe
there's light enough to see that

(chorus)
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours

From glory to glory
You are glorious You are glorious
From glory to glory
You are glorious. You are glorious
Which leads me to believe
why I can believe that


You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours

From glory to glory From glory to glory
You are glorious. You are glorious.
You are glorious. You are glorious.

0 comments: