Just the other day my husband and I celebrated 16 years of marriage.
18 years together.


An honor for sure!

We have made it through some tough times, and I do not say that lightly. 

I think one of the greatest things about marriage is how it is like our relationship to Christ. 

just a few:
TP loves me with a sacrificial love. 
He has taken the blame for things I have done wrong in the marriage and taken that sin on as his own.
He is a leader. 
He is a fierce lover.

He is my beloved, and I am his. 


Someone recently asked...how do you keep the spark? 

I can give no answer but:
My Beloved


To see a photo album of our date: CLICK HERE

4 comments:

The Bryant's said...

Yay for Christ! Yay for love! Yay for life! Yay for hot husbands!

Stuff could always be worse said...

Congrats on the anniversary and do understand the tough times
kim

Poppy said...

Ack! You make me cry. I love you two so much!

Erin Moore said...

Congrats! So sweet!