What are my favorite things from this week?
1. My favorite scriptures- Exodus 17:8-15 I just love this story! There are many people I am symbolically lifting their arms. and 1 Corinthians 13 in the KJV I am memorizing this in honor of Trent's grandmother.
2. My favorite moment-Going to the fair and seeing Declan's face the first time he was on a ferris wheel. Pretty much all of his faces that night were "the moment"
3. My favorite physical blessing- The blessing of getting to be at a friend's birth. The blessing of new life! Tremendous. The story of how we became friends is painful, the fact that she allows me in her life-powerful!
4. My favorite food- This week it would have to be funnel cake from the fair! lol
5. My favorite place- Saturday, we had the opportunity to redo our family pictures. It was SO perfect. I cried out in praise to God who allowed the most beautiful perfect time for photographs. The pictures will be share soon. However the place is Cedar Point. I look forward to redoing family pictures there for years to come.