I have blogged about this song before-but now I have added the music video to my site-CHECK IT OUT-Give yourself a few minutes, listen to
the lyrics, process them in your heart...let me know what you think.
"And I'll stop this pretending that I can Somehow deserve what I already have "
This hits me-what am i trying to prove to God-that I am worthy of His love, that I deserve blessing? No, His love for me is what
completes me. It is Jesus on the cross plus NOTHING!! I am now a child of the King and if i live from that reality everything about me
that does not align with who God is will begin to change by HIS power not my own! Be encouraged today brothers and sisters and friends!
Let His love show you what you already are!--- " 'Cause You're a God who has all things...And still You want me"
"I Need You To Love Me"
Why, why are You still here with me Didn't You see what I've done? In my shame I want to run and hide myself But it's here I see the truth I don't deserve You
[Chorus:]But I need You to love me, and I I won't keep my heart from You this time And I'll stop this pretending that I can Somehow deserve what I already have I need You to love me
I, I have wasted so much time Pushing You away from me I just never saw how You could cherish me 'Cause You're a God who has all things And still You want me
Your love makes me forget what I have been Your love makes me see who I really am Your love makes me forget what I have been
------------------------------------------------
Thank you friends for listening. I hope you encouraged by the truth that your Heavenly Father, the Creator of all things, delights in you
and that you desire His love above all else. I pray that you stop seeking satisfaction from things of this world. I pray that you stop
looking at yourselves in the mirror and defining yourself by the worlds standards, I pray that we come together and be the "body of love"
that Christ called us to be. Encouraging one another to stay the path, the journey is SO worth it. Praise God for the dissatisfaction
with status quo Christianity in my life. Thank you God for ruining my life so that I can enjoy the fullness of who I am! A child of God
loved immeasurably by Him! Thank you that I am a wretched creature without grace--though I have done disgraceful things they will be
used to glorify God and be a testimony of His healing power in my life. God bless my friends! Thank you for loving me!

0 comments: