So, you know how there you are going along in life and there comes a song that just hits you! It is a song I loved from the past-but if has a new emphasis in these days. There are several Barlow Girl songs that I am loving right now-it's just where I am . But, since this keeps playing in my head I thought I'd share. If you can-go find it on the internet and take a listen-buy the album if you dare! It totally rocks!

They have a new album too-and I love the new song "I need you to love me" I downloaded it today! I should post those lyrics too-I think I will do that. Thanks Lauren for introducing me too it!

So here's how you can pray for me:
1. I am having issues with being overwhelmed-but am doing pretty good with letting God have it-but it is a tug-o-war.
2. I need you all to pray for my husband as he starts this new business and for him in general he has been through a lot.
3. This is something i have always dealt with and that is being a good wife/mother and keeping priorities straight in that. Finding the balance and laying down my life and rights is unnatural but necessary!
4. Our finances. God knows our need and all we need to do is seek Him and all these things will be added to us... And I hold fast to my life scripture that helped me step out in faith and quit my job which is Matthew 6: 31 Therefore do not worry, saying, What shall we eat?
or What shall we drink? or What shall we wear? 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
So I am living for and serving God today. And need God's help continually so I do not rely on my own strength. And well, that is where i am!
5. Let me slip in a shameless plug for the "Invisible Children" http://www.invisiblechildren.com/ and the Global Night Commute-pray for that! and watch Oprah tomorrow!! Let's stop a war!!!

BARLOW GIRL LYRICS
"On My Own"
I can't believe that Im here in this place again
How did I manage to mess up one more time?
This pattern seems to be the story of my life
Should have learned this lesson by the thousandth time

'Cause I promise myself I wouldn't fall
But here I've fallen
I guess I'm not as strong as I thought
All I can do is cry to You

Oh God You have to save me
You're my last and only hope
All my right answers fail me
I can't seem to make it on my own

I always thought that I would be strong enough
What made all of them fall couldn't take me down
Yeah, did I think that I was above it all
I have learned that pride comes before the fall
I can't promise that I won't fall
'Cause here I've fallen I know I'm not as strong as I thought
All I can do is cry to You
[Thanks to volley_chick243@hotmail.com for these lyrics]
[ http://www.azlyrics.com/ ]
----------------------------------------------------------------
I Need You to Love Me-Barlow Girls
Why? Why are you still here with me?
Didn’t you see what I’ve done?
In my shame I want to run,And hide myself.
Yeah, but it’s here I see the truth,
I don’t deserve you.

But I need you to love me,
And I,
I won’t keep my heart from you this time.
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,
Somehow deserve what I already have

I need you to love me
I, I have wasted so much time
Pushing you away from me.
I just never saw how you
Could cherish me.
Cause you’re a God who has all things,
And still you want me.

And I need you to love me,
And I, I won’t keep my heart from you this time.
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,
Somehow deserve what I already have

Yeah, ye-ea-eah
Your love makes me forget what I have been.
Your love makes me see who I really am.
Your love makes me forget what I have been, oh-oh.
And I need you to love me, yeah
I need you to love me, ye-ea-eah!
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,

Somehow deserve what I already have
Somehow deserve what I already have
I need you to love me, yeah
I need you to… oh oh oh oh eo (x4)
Love me, love me, yah

0 comments: