I would say today is THE day...

However, isn't EVERYDAY "THE" Day?

The more I think about it...everyday is a choice for LIFE or DEATH!

Everyday is a choice for BLESSING or CURSES?

Everyday is a choice for HEALING or PAIN?

My BMGSFITWWW always says you have to walk yourself back out of the woods as far as you walked yourself in.

I believe that.

Although, I think we can take each step, one at a time, on our own; or we can WALK WITH GOD and He makes each one of our steps equal twenty of our own.

This is of course my own math, based on my life experience.  I've tested it! That doesn't mean walking out will be easy, without pain, free from consequences.

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8
So, as I walk with my God...I will walk with a dear loved one helping her to see that she too can walk with her God. She can find rest for her soul. 

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28
or the message version--which I LOVE!

Matthew 11:28 (The Message)

 28-30"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."


Click image to go to the blog where it came from

2 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

Beautiful!

Miss Janet said...

Wooo hooo! Congrats on 20 years!

LUV a good LOVE story.


PS
way to be transparent!


Love,

Janet