Whatever? Whatever! Or like my teen say What (brief pause) everrrrr.

That word strikes me so ODD. 

I am a huge Ozzy fan...not sure if we know each other will enough for me to call him that.  Well, truth is, he's dead so he doesn't know me at all.  Have you heard of OSWALD CHAMBERS?

I asked in a previous post and shared about Intercession for Redemption.

Today is along those line.  Ozzy says:

Am I fulfilling this ministry of intercession deep within the hidden recesses of my life? There is no trap nor any danger at all of being deceived or of showing pride in true intercession. It is a hidden ministry that brings forth fruit through which the Father is glorified. Am I allowing my spiritual life to waste away, or am I focused, bringing everything to one central point— the atonement of my Lord? Is Jesus Christ more and more dominating every interest of my life? If the central point, or the most powerful influence, of my life is the atonement of the Lord, then every aspect of my life will bear fruit for Him.

Wow!  Breathe for a second (at least I had to).

However, I must take the time to realize what this central point of power is. Am I willing to give one minute out of every hour to concentrate on it? “If you abide in Me . . . “— that is, if you continue to act, and think, and work from that central point— “you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you” (John 15:7). Am I abiding? Am I taking the time to abide? What is the greatest source of power in my life? Is it my work, service, and sacrifice for others, or is it my striving to work for God? It should be none of these— what ought to exert the greatest power in my life is the atonement of the Lord. It is not on what we spend the greatest amount of time that molds us the most, but whatever exerts the most power over us. We must make a determination to limit and concentrate our desires and interests on the atonement by the Cross of Christ.
Am I abiding?

Definition of ABIDE

transitive verb
1: to wait for : await
2a : to endure without yielding : withstand b : to bear patiently : tolerate abide such bigots>
3: to accept without objection abide your decision>


How would I define the greatest source of power in my life? my ATONEMENT in JESUS CHRIST!

With that processed:
“Whatever you ask in My name, that I will do . . . .” The disciple who abides in Jesus is the will of God, and what appears to be his free choices are actually God’s foreordained decrees. Is this mysterious? Does it appear to contradict sound logic or seem totally absurd? Yes, but what a glorious truth it is to a saint of God.

Whatever? the love of my soul says: WHATEVER!

I am asking that the one I love realize her great redemption. That she desires to be a child of light. That she would want more of HIM! I pray that she experience HIS power in her life in a real tangible way. That she would allow the Word of God to be real to her! That in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that she would be FREE! Free from _______, free from strongholds, free from abusive people, free INDEED! That the Lord in His mercy and wisdom would provide healing.  That He would miraculously deliver this precious child of His, that she would never be the same.  





In case the video becomes unavailable
Glory Of It All by David Crowder
At the start
He was there
He was there
In the end
He’ll be there
He’ll be there
And after all
Our hands have wrought
He forgives

Oh, the glory of it all
Is He came here
For the rescue of us all
That we may live
For the glory of it all
Oh, the glory of it all

All is lost
Find Him there
Find Him there
After night
Dawn is there
Dawn is there
And after all
Falls apart
He repairs
He repairs

Oh, He is here
With redemption from the fall
That we may live
For the glory of it all
Oh, the glory of it all

After night
Comes a light
Dawn is here
Dawn is here
It’s a new day, a new day
Oh, everything will change
Things will never be the same
We will never be the same
Oh, everything will change
Things will never be the same
We will never be the same

1 comments:

Miss Janet said...

Hey there! Where r u? :)

I may do cell phone prayer tomorrow and call you. R U Ready?

Janet