Sometimes so much time passes you can't possibly catch everyone up.

Suffice it to say:

"I will bless the Lord at all times His praise shall continually be in my mouth" Psalm 34:1

I have written 3 posts that are private and will not be shared.  The sort of chronicle some of what has happened. Because this blog is public and what is going on with me lately is private...I can't share. 

I am working on another to share.  It will be vague. 

Bottom line...God is in control.

Prayer is appreciated! 

Just so you know: We have the privileged of getting to love on my little cousin for a while.  He is 2 years old and a joy!  His name means full of goodness, and boy he is!   Not sure how long he will be with us, but we are making the most of our time for sure.

I am getting the honor of going to the zoo, going on play dates, and library story time in the name of LOVE! For that I am so grateful!


I apologize if it seems that I have been absent...I have just had to be silent for a while.   That's unusual ;)


0 comments: